For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.

Not finding what you want? Feel free to call us at dating asian guys youtube 763.754.6638 or EMAIL US with further questions.


you could try these out Q: Where do you perform the Bubble Parties?

free dating site to meet cougars A: Bubble Parties are best performed in an outdoor environment. This gives the kids more freedom and us more flexibility. Plus, its just fun for them to be outside! In cases of winter or other inclement weather, we have the ability to modify the performance for the indoor. Note: In order to do indoor parties, it must be a carpeted area large enough for kids to run and dance around in. Q: What kind of tricks & games are utilized during the show? A: There are a variety of types of bubble entertainers, many of which do tricks during the show. Our shows are more interactive with the kids, and less of a performance. This means that we will have the kids involved in a variety of ways throughout the hour, instead of just sitting and watching. That being said, there are some bubble tricks, and a ton of games played that the kids will love.

rencontres 05 Q: What type of music is played?

dating anschutz rifles A: Most of the songs played are going to be children’s songs. There may be a few newer “pop” songs played, but only appropriate and clean songs.

here Q: Are the programs only for younger children?

A: No. Our programs can be modified to accomodate older kids. As a matter of fact, we can also provide a modified bubble show for private birthday parties, pool parties and anything you think can be enhanced by parties, any age.

Q: Can you do a longer show?

A: Yes. Our daycare/pre-school/camp shows can be extended up to 90 minutes to fit individual needs. Bubble shows for pool parties can be extended longer with a DJ package for the pool party.

Q: Are you insured and registered with the state?

A: Yes, we carry a general Disc Jockey insurance policy and are registered with the state of Minnesota under Minnesota Bubble Parties, as well as our parent company Reichert Productions, Inc.